Your privacy is important. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that I collect, and the ways in which that personal information is used.
Personal information collection
I may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (i.e. name and email address)
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (such as free ebook distribution)
Using personal information
I may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you might purchase;
- Send you marketing communications.
I will not discloses your personal information to any sub-contractors or agent
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, I may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend legal rights.
Securing your data
I will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
I am not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.